Cancellation Policy and Booking Fee
• All first time clients will be required to pay a non-refundable booking fee to secure their appointment. This is valid on all hair, nail and beauty services of over £15, the fee will vary according to the price of the service. The non-refundable booking fee will be deducted from the finished service cost – payment can be made in salon by cash, card or via Paypal transfer.
• Appointments will only be secured after we receive the booking fee. If the booking fee is not paid within 24 hours, your appointment will be available to other clients, which will result in a cancellation if already booked before the booking fee. Please give at least 24 hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling your appointment, so that we have the opportunity to offer your appointment to another client on the waiting list.
• Your booking fee may be transferred to an alternate slot if the 24 hours rescheduling notice is given. With less than 24 hours notice the booking fee will be forfeited. Refunds on booking fees will only be given if cancelling your appointment within 48 hours prior to your appointment, note that this is strictly 48 hours. Failing to show for your appointment without the 24 hours notice given, will result in losing the booking fee; should you wish to book a future appointment, you will be required to pay a booking fee of 50% of your next treatment in advance.
Our cancellation policy is strictly 24hrs for all guests. Please note that we do understand that things can happen in the last minute, and we can assure you that we will be sympathetic in certain circumstances. However, we have had to put these measures in place due to the sheer volume of no-show we have had.
Punctuality and Courtesy
• Arriving late may interfere with your treatment, all appointments will end at their scheduled time so that the next client will not be delayed, and a full charge will be applied. All times stated include preparation. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to treatment.
• Arriving 10-15 minutes past your appointment, without letting us know will result in a cancellation; please note that during busy times, we can only wait 5-10 minutes and this may affect your service. We understand that there are certain situations that may make you late for your appointment. If you anticipate that you will be later than 10 minutes, please give us a courtesy call to check if we still have the availability to complete your service in full; depending on how late you are, rescheduling may be an option.
• If it is your first time at the salon, we will require you to complete a consultation card, this document is 100% confidential and is used for treatment purposes only.
• Due to limited space, our waiting area is designated to customers waiting for treatments only.
Appointments & Walk Ins
We cannot guarantee we will be able to respond soon enough for appointment requests made over Facebook, email… Please use our online booking system or call us according to our opening hours. Some services such as colour, will not be available on our system, please contact us directly to discuss your needs. Note that booking in for the wrong service, will affect your treatment.
Walk ins are welcome as long as there are staff available at the time.
We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice. Prices listed will only be valid (if different from website), when collecting in salon and bringing with you at the time of booking.
We accept cash and card payments. Please note that we will not accept card payments on transactions below £10; we kindly ask that you come with the correct change before starting your treatment; (this applies to offers/promotions/discounts applied which will go under £10 on card payments). Card payments are not available for customers who have booked through Treatwell, unless spending over £50.
Patch test will be required 48-24hours before your appointment. Please contact us directly to schedule a patch test for the following treatments: hair colouring, eyebrow/eyelash tinting, eyelash extensions… Note that we will not be held responsible for keeping your appoitnment, if booked prior to a patch test.
Purchase of Retail Products
Hairdressing and Beauty products must be paid for in full at time of purchase or ordering. Products purchased from us, must be returned unused, unopened with their seal intact and in the same condition as they were originally. We will not accept for exchange or refund any item which has been used or it’s not in the exact condition which is was purchased from us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that it is illegal to smoke anywhere in the salon.
Please understand that we cannot accommodate children under 12, unless supervised by an adult during your treatment.
Please ensure you retrieve all your personal items before leaving the premises, we cannot be held responsible for lost items. We kindly ask that you keep hold of your belongings to avoid it being around the salon at the time of your treatment.
Note that none of our offers will be available in conjunction. Our combo packages may vary, we cannot guarantee when it’ll end. Booking in advance highly recommended. Due to our combo packages being popular, paying in advance will be required when booking. Some of our packages may require booking in advance to ensure our availability on the day – please refer to our cancellation policy.
Please inform us of any medical condition, including pregnancy – prior to booking, as some treatments may not be appropriate for you.
Gift vouchers are non refundable and are valid for 30 days from the purchase date written on the gift voucher, and it will not be accepted after the expiry date. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred. You must hand in your gift voucher on your appointment date. Late cancellation and failure to show terms, also apply to gift vouchers.
Membership and Packages
All membership and packages must be paid in full and in advance. It cannot be shared, transferred or refunded.
Non-refundable Booking Fee
Fee will vary on treatment price and time, please use the guide below.
£15-£50 = £10 booking fee
£50-£80 = £25 booking fee
£80-£100 = £35 booking fee
Over £100 = 50% booking fee
Your appointment will not be secure until the booking fee is paid, within 24 hours.
Hair – 4th Visit: 5% off | 7th Visit: 8% off | 10th Visit: FREE Express Blow Dry or Wash
Nails – 4th Visit: 5% off | 7th Visit: 8% off | 10th Visit: 15% off
Beauty – 4th Visit: 5% off | 7th Visit: 8% OFF | 10th Visit: 20% off
Minimum spend of £15 to redeem any reward discounts.
Your reward will vary according to the service you are getting on the day, whether it is a hair, nail or beauty service. Cannot be in conjunction to other offers/discounts or promotions.
Student, Senior Citizens, Military and NHS Staff Discount
• Hair: Available from Mondays to Thursdays – 10% OFF. Minimum spend of £35.
• Nails: Available from Mondays to Thursdays – 10% OFF. Minimum spend of £25.
• Beauty and Waxing: Available from Mondays to Thursdays – 10% OFF. Minimum spend of £20.
• On selected services only, discounts will not be available on Colour Correction or Brazilian Keratin Treatment.
• To redeem, bookings must be made with the code ‘SSMDISCOUNT’ or mention ‘student/oap/military discount’ prior to the treatment.
• Must provide a valid ID.
• Not available in conjunction to any other offers/promotions
Receive 15% off when referring us to a friend. Referral cards currently not available, please refer to the instructions below.
1. Spread the word about us to a friend – Ask your friend to mention your name when they book an appointment. After your friend has been to us for their appointment, we will add your discount for your next appointment.
• Valid on full priced selected services, not valid in conjunction to any other discounts/promotions/offers.
• Note: It must be their first time in our salon.
• Refer as many people as you want.
• You’ll both receive 15% off
• Cannot be accumulated, transferred or exchanged for cash
To redeem discount, the minimum spend is of £35.
Services excluded: Colour Services = Ombre/Balayage, High Low Lights and Colour Correction, and Brazilian Keratin Treatment.
• Payment must be made on first appointment in full
• Book in advance for correct time allocation
• 2x 30 minute massage may be added together in a single appointment
• No refunds or exchange for cash
• Some of our massage services may be restricted to ladies only.
• One appointment allowed a month
• Valid for 3 months – renewal every 3 months (optional)
• ladies waxing only
• Book in advance for correct time allocation
• Must be paid in full when booking first appointment
• No refunds or exchange for cash.