- Full Leg Wax 60mins £30
- Half Leg Wax 30mins £25
- Bikini Wax 30mins from £20
- Full Arm Wax 20mins £20
- Half Arm Wax 15mins £15
- Underarm Wax 15mins £10
- Sides of Face 15mins £8
- Lip Wax 10mins £6
- Chin Wax 10mins £7
- Eyebrow Wax 25mins £10
- Brazilian Wax 50mins £30
- Hollywood Wax 60mins £40
Warm or hot wax – ladies only.
Eye & Facial Treatments
- Eyebrow Tint 15mins £12
- Eyebrow Wax & Tint 25mins from £18
- Mini Facial 20mins from £9.50
- Express Facial 30mins from £16.50
- Luxury Facial 45mins from £24.50
- Full Body 60mins £40
- Mini Massage 15mins £10
- Head, Back, Neck & Shoulder 40mins £30
- Back, Neck & Shoulder 30mins £25
- Foot Massage 15mins £8
- Evening Makeup from £35
- Special Occasion Makeup from £30
- Trial £15
- Bridal Trial £30
- Bridal On Day from £35
Pre & Aftercare Advice
Pre Wax Advice
- Let your hair grow
Don’t book a waxing appointment until you haven’t waxed/shaved for least one to two weeks. Ideally, you should have 1/4 inch (.635 cm) of hair in the area you want to wax. Waxing will be more painless and effective if you wait long enough to wax.
- Talk to your esthetician before the appointment
When you have found a professional esthetician, tell them about any allergies or skin sensitivities prior to the appointment. Your waxer can then choose a wax type appropriate for your skin type to avoid skin irritation.
If this is your first time waxing, let your esthetician know. They can tell you how to prepare for your specific treatment.
Tell your esthetician about any skin creams you use as well, as this can affect your skin sensitivity.
- Exfoliate your skin
Before your appointment, exfoliate in the shower to remove dead skin and lift trapped hair. Exfoliating will reduce the likelihood of ingrown hairs after the appointment.
Don’t exfoliate your legs the same day you plan to wax them. Exfoliate several days before to prevent itching and redness. Don’t forget to moisturise your skin after exfoliating.
Waxing Post Care Advice
- Dress wisely. Don’ wear tight trousers after your wax, lace or un-breathable materials can irritate the area.
- Cool Off. Keep the waxed area clean, but do not use harsh cleansers or creams for 24hrs post wax.
- Avoid shaving between waxes; shaving causes the hairs to become very coarse and can be difficult to wax. Remember the more you wax, the finer the hairs will get and eventually become less and less.
- Avoid the sun and swimming. You already have delicate skin, keep in mind that sensitive skin is more susceptible to UV rays. As for swimming, as it could contain bacteria and you could have an increased risk of getting an infection and no one wants that.
- Exfoliate Regularly. After at least 24hrs, you can lightly exfoliate the skin that has been waxed and also moisturise. Be careful not to over-exfoliate.