What personal data we collect
We collect personal data you provide us when you book or have an appointment. e.g.:
• Subscription: Name, contact information and communication preferences.
• Booking: Name, contact information and booking preferences.
• Purchases: Financial information.
• Welfare: Medical and mobility details provided to us.
When filling/signing a consultation form, we give you the option to NOT subscribe to our newsletter; although you are free to opt-out anytime.
We will only use personal data for the purpose it was collected, we will seek your consent if we need to use it for other purposes. Financial details will not be stored after use.
Why we process personal data
• Secure an appointment
• Provide and record services, including vouchers we have provided
• Manage health, safety and security of our clients
• Monitoring and improving quality of services
• Make you aware of offers and news
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Models Hair & Beauty does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Personal data generated by your interaction with us
Your interactions with us may result in personal data being created and stored by us:
• Appointment – service notes, results of tests, photos, appointment history and personal preferences.
• Health and welfare – skin tests, relevant medication and health conditions.
• Safety – incident reports.
• Web – visitors may appear on our analytic methods as per described on cookies policy.
• Email – we monitor our email communications.
• Secure an appointment
• Calls – calls made to us (including received calls) may be recorded for training and monitoring of services provided by us.
Your rights concerning your personal data
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You may request a copy of the data we hold about you.
We will update or amend personal data if you inform us of changes and inaccuracies.
We retain personal data for the period required for processing, for example, billing data is retained in accordance with financial record keeping.
We will not transfer your personal information to a third party unless legally obligated to do so.
Your data will be held in the UK
If you have any concerns about how we process personal data, please contact us directly on 01206 617474.
Last updated on 29/06/2020
Effective from 25/05/2018