Amazing experience with Regiane, her work with acrylics is the best I’ve found in Colchester.
Amazing nails great staff and reasonable price❤️ I’d thoroughly enjoy having my nails done here again!:)
Manicure & Pedicure
Manicure and Pedicure
- Manicure £18 – (Gel) £25
- Pedicure £23 – (Gel) £28
- Gel Polish £18 – (Toes) £20
- Gel Polish and BIAB £23
- BIAB (Builder in a bottle) £5 – Brush-on gel formula, ideal if you’re worried your nails will break without acrylic by just having gel polish.
- Single Toe Nail Reconstruction – If you have damaged or want to extend your toenails, this is the right option for you. Must be booked with a pedicure or shape and polish service. £6
Gel Polish Maintenance
- Gel Polish Soak-Off & Reapply from £23
- Gel Polish Soak Off Only £6
- Full Set inc. Gel Polish (90mins) £30
- Full Sculpted Set inc. Gel Polish (100mins) £35
- Powder Set (70mins) £32
- Glitter Set (75mins) £32
- Ombre or French Set £35
- Bespoke Set – combination of nail art in a full set e.g. colour block, glitter, ombre… inc. up to 6x selected Swarovski’s (optional). £40
Surcharge of £3-£5 will automatically occur on long nails as it requires more product and time.
- Overlay £24
Price will vary according to if adding gel polish, powder, glitter… Excludes extensions.
Maintenance & Removal
- Infill and Gel up to 3 weeks – inc. one repair £20
- Infill & Re-design up to 3 weeks – £25 – £30
- Rebalance over 4 weeks – inc. 2x repairs £25
- Repair per nail £3
- Single Nail Extension £3
- Soak-Off £10
- Soak-Off and Express Manicure – excludes polish £15
- Soak-Off and Gel Polish £20
- Soak-Off and Reapply – full set price excluded £6
Surcharge of £4 will automatically occur when removing acrylic that was not applied by us.
- French £4.80
- Pigment Powder £5
- Marble £8
- 3D from £2 each
- Ombre 2x £2.50
- Stamp 2x £1.00
- Water Decal 2x £1.00
- Freehand 2x from £8
All services including nail art must be pre-booked.
- Swarovski Crystals 1-3 £1.50
- Swarovski Crystals 4-6 £3
- Swarovski Crystals over 6 each £0.50
- Swarovski Crystals T/S Shape £4.50
- Swarovski Full Nail from £5
- Rhinestones each £0.20
Aftercare Advice and F.A.Q
We usually offer a 48 hours guarantee over your extensions, if anything occurs within that time, please contact us as soon as it happens and we will repair them for free (we do not offer refund on nails) – if anything happens over that time, we can no longer take responsibility, so please book in for a repair.
• We recommend having an infill every 2 to 3 weeks – note that the longer you leave it, the weaker the nail will become, becoming more liable to breakages/snapping.
• Never use your nail extensions as tools, treat them the way you would your natural nails.
• Do not bite, pick at or file your extensions
• Wear gloves when washing up or using household detergents
• If lifting can be seen please call us as water and dirt can get under it and cause an infection
• If any adverse reactions occurs: rash, redness, inflammation of any kind around the nails please contact us immediately and seek medical advice, as you may be allergic to the treatment.
• Do not try to remove them as this can cause untold damage to your natural nails. Please contact us where we can remove them properly.
• Tinted lotions, suntan creams, and hair products can discolour your extensions so wash your hands thoroughly after use or use gloves to protect them.
• Please use cuticle oil every day to keep your nails looking good and to nourish the natural nail underneath – pre-order in salon.
• Do not miss your regular maintenance appointments to ensure your nails stay looking at their best.
The Dangers of MMA
What is MMA Acrylic?
MMA Acrylic (Methyl MethAcrylate) is a liquid monomer USED IN DENTAL INDUSTRY to make false teeth/veneers. It’s used by cheap budget nail bars in the application of acrylic nail enhancements. It is NOT designed and safe to use in the nail industry.
What does it cause?
This acrylic product is illegal when being used on nails, it can cause permanent loss and damage of the natural nail, as well as numbness in the fingers. After prolonged usage, this dangerous chemical deemed poisonous by the FDA can cause miscarriages, lesions on the kidneys, liver problems and respiratory problems.
Why is it used?
Plain and simple. Because its CHEAP; it costs 1/4 of the price of the safe alternative used here, EMA.
Signs a nail bar is using MMA…
• Unusually strong odour (strong, sharp and fruity). The nail technician will often wear a mask to prevent inhalation
• Milky or cloudy appearance
• Practically impossible to soak off. They will usually have to pick or drill it off. Can take hours to safely remove
• Technician will always use a NAIL DRILL as the product has poor adhesion to the natural nail, so the nail must be excessively filed for better adhesion
• Technician refuses to discuss products with you
• Use products from unlabelled containers.
Is there a minimum age to get acrylic nails or gel nails?
It is down to preference, you may find some salons will accept it but due to safety and insurance, we cannot offer nail extensions on people under the age of 15 without signed parental consent.
Does acrylic nails ruin your nails?
No. There are many rumours out there in regards to this. The only thing that can ruin your nails (that can be when getting not just acrylics but any nail service), is the nail technician (according to methods they may use), products (e.g. MMA) and if you do not look or take care of them properly afterwards.
Can I sit and wait to get my nails done?
Always report to the reception when arriving or a member of staff; we may be fully booked on the day or it could be your lucky day.
I want nail art, can I just show you a design on the day?
Yes and no. The reason why is that we need notice in order to allocate the right time for your appointment, so you’re not delaying others and not getting the time you need for your nails. We cannot guarantee to add any nail art on the appointment day without notice, so please let us know in advance to avoid disappointment. Please also note that some nail designs will require certain products that someone needs to specifically have and pictures on the internet may also be altered, so the actual result may be different from what you see.
Can I get more than one colour added onto my nails?
Yes, we allow one accent nail (each hand). Any extra colours will occur in a surcharge from £0.20/nail depending if gel or acrylic.
I have booked for manicure/pedicure/shape and polish, but I still have gel polish on, do I need to add an extra appointment?
Yes, removing gels or acrylic will result in extra time and it may interfere with your treatment or others if booked incorrectly.
I have booked an appointment, but not sure if it’s right.
If you have opted to use our online booking system, you must ensure that you book in for the correct services as it could result in not being able to carry out your treatment at the time of the appointment. We highly advise that if in doubt, please call the salon or message us so we can do it for you and add any extra services/time as needed.
What is a “Brazilian” manicure or pedicure?
It’s a more intense manicure/pedicure. After soaking hands/feet and exfoliating, we remove the cuticles to make the surface of the nail completely flat. Then, instead of applying polish only to the nail, we also paint the surrounding skin to ensure that the polish coats the edge of the nail bed to make the manicure last longer. We wrap cotton dipped in nail-polish remover around a wood stick and wipe away the excess polish on the cuticle area.