Booking Fee and Cancellation Policy
• All new clients will be required to pay a non-refundable booking fee to secure their appointment. This is valid on all hair, nail and beauty services of over £15, the fee will vary according to the price and time required for the service. Services costing over £50 that requires time will automatically require the booking fee to all clients. The non-refundable booking fee will be deducted from the finished service cost – payment can be made in salon by cash, card or online.
• Appointments will only be secured after we receive the booking fee. If the booking fee is not paid within 24 hours, your appointment will be available to other clients, which will result in a cancellation if already booked before the booking fee. Please give at least 24 hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling your appointment, so that we have the opportunity to offer your appointment to another client on the waiting list.
• Your booking fee may be transferred to an alternative slot (maximum of 2x) if the 24 hours rescheduling notice is given. With less than 24 hours notice the booking fee will be forfeited. Refunds on booking fees will only be given if cancelling your appointment within 48 hours prior to your appointment, note that this is strictly 48 hours. Failing to show for your appointment without the 24 hours notice given, will result in losing the booking fee; should you wish to book a future appointment, you will be required to pay a booking fee of 50% of your next treatment in advance.
Our cancellation policy is strictly 24hrs for all guests. Please note that we do understand that things can happen in the last minute, and we can assure you that we will be sympathetic in certain circumstances. However, we have had to put these measures in place due to the sheer volume of no-show we have had.
Punctuality and Courtesy
• Arriving late may interfere with your treatment, all appointments will end at their scheduled time so that the next client will not be delayed, and a full charge will be applied. All times stated include preparation. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to treatment.
•Arriving 10-15 minutes past your appointment may cause a cancellation. We understand that there are certain situations that may make you late for your appointment. If you anticipate that you will be later than 10 minutes, please give us a courtesy call to check if we still have the availability to complete your service in full; depending on how late you are, rescheduling may be an option.
• If it is your first time at the salon, we will require you to complete a consultation card, this document is 100% confidential and is used for treatment purposes only.
• Due to limited space, our waiting area is designated to customers waiting for treatments only.
All new clients are strictlyrequired to have a patch test, 24/48 hours prior to appointment. Please be aware that even if you book online using our system, but fail to have a patch test, your appointment will be cancelled and you might lose your booking fee – you may transfer to another appointment if necessary.
Nail enhancements such as acrylic nails and colouring services, are only available for persons over 16, under 16s must be accompanied by parent/guardian and sign consent form.
Receive up to 10% discount available on selected services and days of the week. To apply for discount, please enter code “SSMDISCOUNT” when booking online or mention in salon, please note that if paying in full online, and wishing to redeem discount in salon will not be available. 5% on Fridays and Saturdays. This is available to students, senior citizens, military and NHS staff with valid ID.