- In line with government guidelines, face masks are to be worn for the duration of your appointment. Please arrive for your appointment wearing a mask, and be aware that you must keep your mask in place for the duration of your time in the salon.
If you do not have a mask then a single-use disposable mask can be purchased at the salon, at cost price with zero profit to the salon – this will be added to your bill.
- You will be required to wash your hands upon arrival.
- If you are early, please wait until your appointment time or until you are called in.
- Contactless payment is preferred, or try to have the correct money.
- Tell me if you’ve had symptoms or been around someone with symptoms. Note that if we notice any, you will be asked to reschedule.
- No guests. Due to the size of the salon, we are restricting our waiting area, so please do not bring any guests as only clients will be allowed in the salon, to avoid cross passing.
- We will be operating on an appointment-only basis. We are introducing extra times to all appointments, so we can thoroughly clean/sanitise prior to the next appointment. Appointments may be moved around to allocate this, please contact us directly if you have any concerns.
Booking Fee and Cancellation Policy
• All new clients will be required to pay a non-refundable booking fee to secure their appointment. This is valid on all hair, nail and beauty services of over £15, the fee will vary according to the price and time required for the service. Services costing over £50 that requires time will automatically require the booking fee to all clients. The non-refundable booking fee will be deducted from the finished service cost – payment can be made in salon by cash, card or online.
• Appointments will only be secured after we receive the booking fee. If the booking fee is not paid within 24 hours, your appointment will be available to other clients, which will result in a cancellation if already booked before the booking fee. Please give at least 24 hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling your appointment, so that we have the opportunity to offer your appointment to another client on the waiting list.
• Your booking fee may be transferred to an alternative slot (maximum of 2x) if the 24 hours rescheduling notice is given. With less than 24 hours notice the booking fee will be forfeited. Refunds on booking fees will only be given if cancelling your appointment within 48 hours prior to your appointment, note that this is strictly 48 hours. Failing to show for your appointment without the 24 hours notice given, will result in losing the booking fee; should you wish to book a future appointment, you will be required to pay a booking fee of 50% of your next treatment in advance. If you miss or fail to cancel/reschedule an appointment within the 24 hours once, you will be automatically required to pay the non-refundable booking fee on every future appointment you book for.
Our cancellation policy is strictly 24hrs for all guests. Please note that we do understand that things can happen in the last minute, and we can assure you that we will be sympathetic in certain circumstances. However, we have had to put these measures in place due to the sheer volume of no-show we have had.
Punctuality and Courtesy
• Arriving late may interfere with your treatment, all appointments will end at their scheduled time so that the next client will not be delayed, and a full charge will be applied. All times stated include preparation. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to treatment.
• Arriving 10-15 minutes past your appointment, without letting us know will result in a cancellation; please note that during busy times, we can only wait 5-10 minutes and this may affect your service. We understand that there are certain situations that may make you late for your appointment. If you anticipate that you will be later than 10 minutes, please give us a courtesy call to check if we still have the availability to complete your service in full; depending on how late you are, rescheduling may be an option.
• If it is your first time at the salon, we will require you to complete a consultation card, this document is 100% confidential and is used for treatment purposes only.
• Due to limited space, our waiting area is designated to customers waiting for treatments only.
All new clients are strictlyrequired to have a patch test, 24/48 hours prior to appointment. Please be aware that even if you book online using our system, but fail to have a patch test, your appointment will be cancelled and you might lose your booking fee – you may transfer to another appointment if necessary.
Nail enhancements such as acrylic nails and colouring services, are only available for persons over 16, under 16s must be accompanied by parent/guardian and sign consent form.
New Client Discount Code: “NEWM” for £5 OFF
Student, Senior Citizen, NHS and Military Discount Code: “SSMDISCOUNT” for 10% OFF
Selected services only. Terms and conditions apply. Please read the full terms and conditions – click here.